CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
2020 ALLIED MEMBER AWARD
We are pleased to announce a new award category for our People + Place Awards – the Allied Member Appreciation Award.
AIA San Antonio offers its members a diverse menu of annual programs and events. We couldn’t do that without the active partnership of our Allied member, who are critical to AIA San Antonio’s success. As partners in all that we do, Allied Members provide us with a direct link to the multi-faceted world of design.
Our chapter enjoys a multitude of successful annual events, from the Beaux Arts Ball to our Scholarship Golf Classic and many more, all of which depend on the support of our Allied and Professional memberships. The generous sponsorship provided by so many of our Allied members makes a real difference in the outcome of events. Our Knowledge Communities and Networks also look to the Allied members to achieve their mission. They provide us with inspiration, knowledge and financial resources that enable the creation successful events that educate and inspire our membership.
- Candidates/Firms must be current AIA San Antonio Allied Members, either individuals or companies.
- Candidates must have held membership from January 1, 2020 (lapsed members will not be considered)
- This is an annual recognition, meaning an Allied Member can be nominated and earn recognition as often as selected to receive the honor
- Nominations will be accepted until September 17, 2020 at Midnight
- Nominations will be reviewed and selected by the AIA San Antonio Board of Directors on September 18, 2020
- Quantity of awards given will be limited and determined by the Board
- Winners will be notified prior to the People + Place Award Ceremony on Thursday, October 22.