We’re looking for an entry-level to moderately-experienced professional with an architecture degree and some experience working in firms. We’re flexible on exact qualifications, but we care a lot about how you fit into the firm. More info below.
We’re a planning and architecture firm which offers flexibility, opportunities to work on many different project types, and big-firm capabilities with a small-firm culture. We partner with larger firms and lead big projects on our own, plus we’ve got lots of small, design-centric projects to dig into as well.
Since we’re small and growing, if you’re looking for a quiet cubicle to repetitively churn out bathroom details, we’re not a good match. Ditto if you are looking for huge project teams and rigid chains of command. But if you’re wanting a lot of responsibility, to work on multiple different project types, and learn as you go, we can do that. If you like the idea of working on a land use plan one week and an interior renovation project the next, we’re your firm.
We care a lot about our working environment and the people we work with. We have options for hybrid work, flexible hours, and good coffee too.
We seek and support diversity in all of its forms, aside from intolerance.
We are flexible on qualifications, but we’re most interested in candidates who meet or exceed this description:
- Laid-back, but professional. We’re pretty casual (although we know when to pull out the suits and/or dresses), and you should be the same
Bachelor’s degree in architecture or planning, and at least a few years of professional experience
- Specific software proficiency isn’t critical, but familiarity with Revit or general knowledge of digital drawing, diagram, and model production as well as Adobe Creative Suite is important
- Interested in more than just a job. We care a lot about culture fit and relationships, and you should, too
- Strong sense of personal responsibility
- Prefer to work on multiple projects for variety
- Desire to learn a lot and quickly
- Experience, desire, and ability to work both independently and collaboratively with teams
If that sounds like you, please shoot your resume and work samples over to email@example.com. We would love to meet you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org