Website WDG Architect Engineers
Project Manager / Sr. Project Architect 6-10 years’ experience:
New Orleans based architecture firm is seeking a licensed Project Manager / Sr. Project Architect with 6-10 years of experience to join our firm. We are looking for a highly motivated person who is able to think critically, technically, and holistically about all aspects of architectural project delivery. The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded, collaborative and motivated team player who can work quickly and efficiently, multi-tasking and managing projects on a day to day level.
The position will involve participation at all levels of the design process, including:
- Conceptual / Schematic design: graphic presentations and renderings, document production;
- Design Development / CDs: drafting, detailing, product and code research, building systems/engineering coordination, document production; management and support as needed;
- Bidding/CA: RFI and submittal review, coordination, document production; management and support as needed;
- Professional degree from a NAAB-accredited architecture program;
- Revit is a must, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign is a plus;
- Candidate must be actively licensed in a U.S. jurisdiction recognized by NCARB
WDG is committed to supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Interested candidates should please email a resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org