Website Villa Park Architecture/Planning/Interiors, PLLC
A full service design firm based in San Antonio, Texas
Senior Architect/Project Manager
Villa Park Architecture is accepting Resumes for consideration of a Senior Project Architect for our conveniently-located North Central firm.
Professional duties include:
1. Work directly with Project Managers and Interns assisting with and review of Final Construction Document Detailing and coordination with Consultants for Quality Control.
2. Ensure Code review/compliance.
3. Develop Project-specific Specifications and Shop Drawing Review.
4. Construction and Construction Document knowledge is critical to this position and salary shall be commensurate with your ability to perform these duties.
5. Applicants should have significant experience in the design and technical development of commercial construction types including conventional Steel framing, Pre-engineered Metal Building Framing and Reinforced Concrete Tilt Wall Construction.
6. Experience in AutoCAD/Revit is a Plus!
1. Minimum of 15 years of experience in Construction and Construction Document Preparation.
2. Thorough knowledge of applicable Building Codes, including IBC, IFC, and TAS/ADA.
We offer competitive salary commensurate with experience, work/life balance, Health and Dental benefits and more.
To apply for this job email your details to MARK@VILLAPARK-SA.COM