Website Villa Park Architecture/Planning/Interiors, PLLC
A full service design firm based in San Antonio, Texas
Villa Park Architecture is seeking an architectural intern for a full-time paid position at our conveniently-located Northside firm. As a small, full-service architecture firm, Villa Park offers growth opportunities and continuing education to the right candidate. This position touches all phases of the design project from site planning and construction documents through to construction administration and project closeout.
Assist Project Managers and Architect to prepare site plans, produce construction documents and assist with construction administration. Coordinate with consultants, clients and contractors. Make site visits to survey existing conditions and produce CAD documentation. Assist with project administration through record-keeping and database organization. Must have excellent organizational skills, careful attention to detail and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- 5-10 years AutoCAD experience required.
- Ability to research local building codes, ADA/TAS requirements and ordinances as relevant.
- SketchUp, Revit and/or Photoshop experience desirable
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage competing priorities
- Experience in commercial/retail projects a plus
- Undergraduate degree required; progress towards Masters degree in Architecture preferred.
We offer competitive salary commensurate with experience, work/life balance, and benefits
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com