Help grow our new office in San Antonio! Be a part of our new culture and set your own career trajectory… opportunities abound!
- Production of architectural construction drawings
- Coordination and integration of engineering drawings with architectural
- Work from the designs of others under supervision
- Perform routine and limited architectural assignments
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years architectural experience
- Bachelor of Architecture or BS Architecture preferred
- Proficiency in Revit & AutoCAD
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Self-starter, able to work in a team and able to multi-task
- Proven ability to produce Architectural Drawings.
- Proficient in Architectural Detailing.
- Strong time management skills, production knowledge and a sense of ownership and responsibility for all of the products that are produced.
- Communicative, self-motivated, enthusiastic, interested in growth & dependable.
- Ability to communicate effectively, understand project scope, and complete designated work on time
- General understanding of building code and ADA Guidelines
- Attention to detail with ability to multitask, work efficiently, and work under pressure of deadlines.
- Must be comfortable working with Microsoft Office.
- Attend training as scheduled.
- Capability in the use of architectural tools ie. Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, Lumion, TwinMotion
- Proficient in construction methodology is a plus.
- Highly Competitive Salary.
- Full Medical for Employee.
- Time & Reimbursement for all Professional Exams, Study Materials, Licensure.
- Reimbursement for all Professional and Community-based Memberships.
- Generous PTO and Holidays.
- 401K with 4% matching after 1-year.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com