Website Studio8 Architects
We are seeking a licensed, mid-level interior designer with 5-10 years of experience to join our San Antonio team. Candidates are expected to have the following credentials:
- Experience in the design and technical development of a variety of commercial projects
- Project management experience to include writing proposals, scheduling & budgeting projects, tasking team members, managing project fee, and QA/QC of all project documents
- As the main point of contact for projects, this role requires strong communication skills with clients, staff, consultants, vendors and contractors
- Client-focused mentality
- Collaborative team player with a positive attitude
- Skilled designer with capability to deliver consistent quality design
- Adept at inspiring, mentoring and directing junior designers
- Proficient in project design, construction documents and construction administration to ensure project details are carried out
- Ability to work in varying roles on multiple projects at one time
- Exceptional graphic and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and other design software
- Licensure is a must
- LEED experience is a plus
Our collaborative studio environment is ideal for driven, self-starters looking to expand their knowledge on all disciplines of design. Studio8 offers comprehensive benefits, a quality work environment and competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Studio8 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and the first company in the State of Texas to receive a JUST label from the International Living Future Institute, a program dedicated to helping organizations develop better employee engagement policies and community stewardship practices.
Qualified candidates may email resumes, portfolio and references to Lisa Cuddy at email@example.com. Please note which job advertisement you are responding to in your email.
Please visit our website to learn more about Studio8
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org