We are seeking a mid-level architect with 5-10 years of experience to join our San Antonio team. Candidates are expected to have the following credentials:
- Experience in the design and technical development of a variety of commercial projects
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and other design software
Adept at working on project design, construction documents and construction administration
- Ability to multi-task and work through fast paced projects
- Exceptional graphic and presentation skills
- Superior client focused service mentality
- Collaborative and a good team player with a positive attitude
- Licensure and LEED experience is a plus
Our collaborative studio environment is ideal for driven, self-starters looking to expand their knowledge on all disciplines of design. Studio8 offers comprehensive benefits, a quality work environment and competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Studio8 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and the first company in the State of Texas to receive a JUST label from the International Living Future Institute, a program dedicated to helping organizations develop better employee engagement policies and community stewardship practices.
Qualified candidates may email resumes, portfolio and references to Robert Byrnes at email@example.com. Please note which job advertisement you are responding to in your email.
Please visit our website to learn more about Studio8
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org