Entry Level Architectural Staff
Website Stephen J. Kramer Architecture + Design, Inc.
Real, Responsive Relationships
Job Position: Entry Level Architectural Staff
Work Hours: 40 hr/ week
Pay: $15 to $20 / hr.
Benefits: PTO, medical insurance reimbursement, Holidays off, Office closes between Christmas and New Year, Flexible hours, Periodic remote work, Happy hours, Quarterly office activities,
Duration: 3 months trial period. May be extended to full time.
Education: Bachelor or Master of Architecture Degree. Previous Architectural office experience a plus.
• Work easily, quickly and accurately in Revit software to produce designs and working drawings.
• Produce Design Development plans based on preliminary concepts, sketches
• Produce detailed Construction Documents under the supervision of a project manager from Design
• Assist project manager in project related tasks including client meetings, on site observation and material and code research
• Preform job site visits to verify measurements and existing conditions and draft existing plans based on information obtained.
• Coordinate with structural, electrical and mechanical consultants
• Must be located in San Antonio TX. This is not a remote position.
Skills and Qualifications:
• High level of Proficiency in Revit required. Other architectural program proficiency a plus.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Administrative Writing and typing
• Work in Microsoft Office
• Quickly learn to follow office processes
• Highly organized, Self-Motivated, Independent worker
• Professional look and demeanor
• Great Problem-Solving skills
• Must embody our Core Values of Quality, Integrity, Creativity, Teamwork & Knowledge
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org