Mogas Architecture has an immediate opening for a candidate with the following credentials to join our San Antonio Studio:
UNLICENSED ARCHITECTURE/ DESIGN STAFF 2
Mogas Architecture is seeking candidates with roughly 5 to 7 years of experience, and the skills to dive into and complete any of our projects with little oversight. Candidates should have diverse knowledge of architecture principles and practices, and an ability to apply sound and diverse knowledge in a broad array of assignments and related fields. Candidates should be able to act independently regarding architectural methods and when understanding project complexities.
Candidate must have the following skill sets and related experience:
- Proficient in all phases of architecture projects from schematic design and presentation through job site observation and project completion
- Ability to deliver consistent quality design, detailing suggestions, and execution
- Flexibility to work in varying roles on multiple projects
- Values working as part of a team in a manner that is courteous, confident, and respectful
- Strong communication skills with clients, consultants, and contractors
- Ability to sketch and draw by hand
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Licensure is a plus but is not required. However, we prefer a candidate on the path to licensure
Mogas Architecture has been in continuous practice for over 43 years and our work can be found throughout Texas and beyond. We are a small, intimate, and family oriented studio. Our work ranges from large scaled commercial projects to private residences and remodels/additions. The candidate we are seeking must be able to exhibit flexibility and multitasking skills, which we see as a positive and exciting position and method of developing comprehensive skill sets. We are a true collaborative studio with multiple voices and contributions to our projects that we believe bring the very best designs and decisions, making paths to success.
Please send a resume and portfolio to Rmogas@richardmogas.com. Please visit our website at www.RichardMogas.com for examples of our work. Upon receipt, we will review and contact you should your qualifications meet our staffing needs. No phone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to Rmogas@richardmogas.com