We are currently seeking an architectural designer to join our team in San Antonio, Texas. Prospective applicants should be on the path to licensure, who exercise independent judgement in evaluation, selection, and use of standard techniques, solves problems when encountered, and receives guidance on complex projects under the direction of a Project Architect or Project Manager. Individuals will, be responsible for the projects technical design, provide planning, design and coordination consultation on large projects.
– Coordinating and Redlining Drawing Sets.
– Coordinate with consultants and team members
– Offer onsite assistance in construction observation
– Requires a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture with 3-6 years of experience
– This is not an entry level position or internship
– Fully proficient in the Adobe Suites (PDF Creator), Adobe Acrobat 9.0 and Bluebeam
– Fully proficient in Revit and AutoCad
Desired but not required:
– Familiar with Sketchup or other related software
Skills and Qualifications:
– Work with all project sizes including projects valued at $10M plus
– Apply strong architecture and detailing skills and familiar with the construction administrative processes
– Proven effectiveness coordinating with architectural teams, and consultants
– Proficiency with MS Office with familiarity with Bluebeam
– Analytical thinker with strong problem solving skills.
– Detail oriented and organized with proven experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously.
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy
– Strong organizational and prioritization skills
– Professional verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to retain and appropriately apply new information learned
– Ability to work independently or with limited supervision when appropriate
– Salaried position; Commensurate with experience
– Profit sharing opportunities are reviewed twice a year
– Professional Development
– Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
– Disability Insurance
– Paid company Holidays
– Paid PTO
– 401(k) Retirement Plan
– Charity and community involvement
– Family oriented culture
RVK is a drug-free workplace. RVK is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State and Local Law.
Jason E. Puchot , AIA, ACHA, EDAC, LEED AP
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com