Website RVK Architecture
We are currently seeking an architectural designer to join our team in San Antonio, Texas. As an architectural designer, you should be a licensed architect or pursuing licensure, and you will be assisting teammates with developing design or technical solutions utilizing your creativity. Individuals will, develop project designs and plans for all phases of projects, and coordinate design consultants while monitoring drawings on multiple projects simultaneously.
– Tracking Project Budgeting, Schedule and Additional Services.
– Coordinating and Redlining Entire Drawing Sets. Final Review of Teams Work and Maintaining Office Guidelines and Standards
– Manages Overall Project Staffing, Schedule and Project Budget
– Writes proposals for Prime and Consultants
– Actively engaged in outside Marketing Opportunities and Presentations
– Coordinate with consultants, team members and the client
– Work with client/owner contractor relationships, budget, code and jurisdictional requirements
– Offer onsite assistance in constructions observation
– Network to build relationships with new clients and return clients
– Requires a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture with 8-10 years of experience
– Fully proficient in the Adobe Suites (PDF Creator), Adobe Acrobat 9.0 and Bluebeam
– Fully proficient in Revit and AutoCad
Desired but not required:
– Familiar with Sketchup or other related software
– Architectural licensure
Skills and Qualifications:
– Work with all project sizes including projects valued at $10M plus
– Apply strong architecture and detailing skills and proficient in constructions administrative processes
– Proven effectiveness coordinating with contractors, architectural teams, and consultants
– Proficiency with MS Office and Project with familiarity and Revit
– Ability to successfully lead/organize a team of multiple disciplines and consultants
– Proven track record with public speaking and networking.
– Analytical thinker with strong problem solving skills.
– Detail oriented and organized with proven experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy
– Strong organizational and prioritization skills
– Professional verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to retain and appropriately apply new information learned
– Ability to work independently or with limited supervision when appropriate
– Salaried position; Commensurate with experience
– Profit sharing opportunities are reviewed twice a year
– Professional Development
– Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
– Disability Insurance
– Paid company Holidays
– Paid PTO
– 401(k) Retirement Plan
– Charity and community involvement
– Family oriented culture
RVK is a drug-free workplace. RVK is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State and Local Law.
Jason E. Puchot , AIA, ACHA, EDAC, LEED AP
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org