Website Rosehaven Homes, LLC
A green builder focused on affordable, classical designs
Full Time or Part Time
Hybrid. Work in the office at the Pearl two days a week, work from home 3 days a week, and in the field as necessary.
Competitive salary; bonuses; United Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and Life; 401K and 401K matching; cell phone reimbursement; PTO.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing builder looking to create walkable, drivable, mixed-use, medium-density communities based on classic design principles and green building techniques. As we grow and look to build a variety of missing-middle home types, we are bringing the architecture function in-house. We hope to find the right person who aligns with our vision and informal, hard-working culture. We will consider both part time and full time candidates.
- Maintain and modify existing library of single-family and multifamily architectural plans (up to 8-unit buildings).
- Develop new single-family and multifamily architectural plans working collaboratively with Rosehaven management, construction, and purchasing teams.
- Ensure all plans are code compliant, cost efficient, and based on classic designs.
- Assist with permitting as needed.
- Coordinate work with external MEP for electrical and plumbing plans, as needed.
- Coordinate work with external landscape architects, as needed.
- Coordinate work with external interior designers, as needed.
- Ensure construction teams are building per-plan through periodic field verifications.
- Diligently meet all deadlines.
The ideal candidate will be able to assist with the following residential design elements for new neighborhoods:
- Plot plans
- Master plans
- Landscape plans
- Code compliance
- City permits
- 3 years’ experience in residential architectural design.
- A demonstrated knowledge of and affinity for classic architectural styles, especially from the 1920’s.
- Associate’s degree in Architecture, Design, or a equivalent training and experience.
- Knowledge of building codes.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit.
- Ability to produce a full set of construction documents from initial ideation to final stamped documents.
- Positive attitude.
- Great communicator.
- Highly committed to classic architectural designs and green building.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com