The Technical Designer is responsible for producing high quality construction documents. The Technical Designer can work in all phases of a project, including Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents and Construction Administration. The Technical Designer will report to the Production Director.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Participate in the drawing architectural construction documents in Revit.
- Assemble plans, construction documents, and other information for permitting.
- Coordinate the preparation of construction documents with team members.
- Assist with the building of Revit models during the design phase.
- Assist architects and project managers during the construction administration phase.
- Must have an Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture or related field.
- 1-3 years of professional experience preferred.
- Strong problem-solving and teamwork skills.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in using Revit.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Creativity, integrity, and initiative.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A strong desire to excel and advance in a fast paced, challenging and client focused environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and career advancement within an award winning architectural firm. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. An aggressive, client oriented personality with a knack for creative problem solving will succeed in this position.
For over 40 years, PBK has been a leader in architectural and engineering design solutions across the United States. We are constantly seeking the brightest and most talented minds to be part of our award winning firm. Here at PBK, we pride ourselves in providing the best in class programmers, planners, architects, engineers, and consultants to offer top notch customer service. We strive to make a positive impact for future generations with our actions today. Here’s your chance, are you ready to make a difference?
PBK has built a client base of more than 200 clients, a list that includes school districts, university systems, hospital systems and Fortune 500 corporations. PBK offers employees competitive wages, health care and 401K matching along with numerous opportunities to become involved in extra-curricular activities and organizations established through the firm. PBK has established a culture that has led to the firm being named to the list of “Best Places to Work.”
To apply for this job please visit pbk.clearcompany.com.