At Page, we promise design that makes lives better. We’re actively seeking talented people to join an empowered employee environment. Page provides architecture, engineering, interiors and consulting services on large, complex projects around the world. We credit the success of our projects that build communities to the global diversity of our people’s backgrounds and experiences. We’re seeking highly creative, committed team members to help us deliver on our promise of making lives better through design. As our market sectors and services grow, we continuously add new opportunities. Will you join us?
Page is seeking a Project Architect to join our San Antonio, Texas team. You will be a pivotal contributor to help contribute to exciting projects as well as help build our culture within the Page offices.
We are seeking a candidate with 8-10 years’ experience across the following market sectors and industries; Mission Critical, Advanced Technology and Semiconductor; The preferred candidate will have the ability to effectively communicate with a variety of technical, professional, and managerial professionals. The ideal candidate will thrive in a constantly changing work environment.
Additional responsibilities for this role also include:
· Forecasting and organizing project design development and production delivery
· Identifying and addressing design related issues as well as following protocol and procedures in order to reach the best resolution
· Proficiency in construction administrative processes
· Working on projects with Client/Owner/Contractor relationships, budget, schedule, code and jurisdictional requirements
· Project on-site assistance
· Degree in Architecture from an accredited university
· License in Architecture
· Proficiency with REVIT
· Leadership skills in overseeing a team
· Ability to create construction project documents in all phases in Revit
· Self-directed with clear and succinct communication and interpersonal skills
· Experience in organizing project design development and production delivery
· Skilled at identifying and addressing issues as well as following protocol and procedure in order to reach the best resolution
· Successful at leading and organizing a team of disciplines and consultants
· Experience working with governing authorities on obtaining building permits documenting code review and approvals
· Strong architect and detailing skills and proficiency in construction administrative processes
· An understanding of construction processes and methods and how it impacts the project
· The ability to work well under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks and adjust work accordingly often against fast deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com