Senior Project Architect / Project Manager
Website overlandpartner Overland Partners
Unlocking the Embedded Potential
Location: San Antonio, TX; In Person
Overland Partners – Who We Are
At Overland, we believe in human-centered design that unlocks the embedded potential of people, places, projects, and communities. Committed to caring for the Earth and promoting human flourishing, we are a diverse, international community of problem-solvers known for sustainable, just design that inspires, empowers, and transforms the human experience.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for PA/PMs with at least 8 years of proven experience leading multiple, complex projects through all phases of design, including construction administration. This position involves design, documentation, and production as well as management responsibilities.
Common Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and contribute to the development and execution of projects from concept design through construction documents for multiple projects of varying sizes
- Manage, lead, and guide the design and production of multiple, complex projects from schematic design though construction administration, according to budget, contract terms, and client requirements
- Craft proposals/AIA contracts, set the project budget and approve invoices, develop scopes of work and project schedules, and lead coordination with external consultants on the design and documentation of the project
- Deliver projects on time and meet metrics for financial and design performance
- Manage the day-to-day client interactions and relationships
- Lead and mentor design and architectural staff
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- US Architectural license required
- Advanced knowledge planning projects using systems such as Deltek/Vision, Unanet.
- Proficiency with various software including Revit, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with building codes, specifications, building and engineering systems
- Sustainability accreditation (LEED, WELL, LFA) and proven commitment to sustainability
- Thorough knowledge of the entire project delivery process and leading design efforts through all project stages including leadership with the client, contractors, and internal team
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills to serve as the liaison between clients, consultants, and internal teams.
Overland Partners offers competitive benefits for eligible employees including:
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plus Floating Holidays.
- Annual bonus based on firm profitability and individual contribution.
- Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Educational Assistance Program offering up to $1,500 annually for eligible expenses.
- Financial support for architectural licensure exam fees and obtaining sustainability accreditations.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match and 30-day eligibility.
- Relocation assistance when applicable.
To apply for this job please visit careershttps.