Website Open Studio Architecture
Open studio architecture is a new way of thinking about design.
Open Studio Architecture is building on our commercial development success. Our team is currently looking for a friendly and welcoming receptionist to join our San Antonio team. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy, proficient in Microsoft Office and have excellent time management and communication skills. We would prefer candidates who have at least one year of experience in an administrative role, but we are willing to train the right person.
Job responsibilities include:
· Greeting clients and guests when they arrive at the office and determining their reason for visiting
· Answering multi-line phone
· Responding to client and vendor inquiries in a polite and timely manner
· Managing staff schedule by scheduling staff training events, vender presentations and meetings.
· Scheduling fed-ex shipments and pickups.
· Creating and revising fee proposals and client correspondences.
· Keeping conference areas tidy and ready for future meetings.
· Prepping coffee for the following day.
Do you have this unique set of personal and professional attributes? If so, let us know! Please forward resumes and supporting information to Stephanie.email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org