PROJECT MANAGERS + PROJECT ARCHITECTS
Website Nelsen Partners, Inc.
Nelsen Partners, a designed-focused architecture & planning firm, is seeking qualified individuals to join our Austin, TX and Scottsdale, AZ studios. Nelsen Partners is distinguished by the quality of our work, the passion of our people, and the dedication to our clients. We specialize in mixed-use, master planning, multi-family, hospitality, office, retail, and restaurant projects throughout the US and around the world. Please visit us at http://www.nelsenpartners.com
- Variety of project types/opportunities – We’re not separated into ‘silo’ studios, allowing for our team members the opportunity for a diversity of project experiences.
- Professional development & growth – Knowledge building, continuing education opportunities, and project-level mentorship.
- Team diversity & engagement – 85+ talented professionals and growing, with frequent opportunities for collaboration and socializing.
- Healthy work/life balance – Hybrid work opportunities with flexible work hours.
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental/vision insurance; 401k matching; paid time off + closed week between Christmas and New Year’s; paid parental leave; ARE exam reimbursement & weekly study hours; license/AIA membership reimbursement; paid parking/transit; etc.
- Competitive compensation
We are looking for talented and dedicated professionals driven by design excellence, high quality buildings and spaces, collaboration, and professional development. Preferred qualifications include:
- Passion for great design & building science
- Strong technical knowledge of building technologies, construction methods, details, codes & specifications
- Registered Architect – preferred, not required
- Strong communication & leadership skills – confidence in leading project teams & clients, mentoring, and managing project staffing, budget, schedule & scope
- Experienced – 5-10+ years working with complex commercial projects, including Residential, Hospitality, Office and Vertically Mixed-Use developments; High rise experience is desirable
- Software proficiency – Revit, AutoCAD, MS Office, Bluebeam, SpecLink, SketchUp, InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite
- Detail-oriented – perform quality management reviews throughout all phases of the project
- Organized – perform work with accuracy, monitor and track processes, organize and maintain a system of records
Interested and qualified professionals, please email a PDF of your resume and portfolio (no larger than 5mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com