Website Nelsen Partners, Inc.
Nelsen Partners, a designed-focused architecture & planning firm, is seeking qualified individuals to join our Austin, TX and Scottsdale, AZ studios. Nelsen Partners is distinguished by the quality of our work, the passion of our people, and the dedication to our clients. We specialize in mixed-use, master planning, multi-family, hospitality, office, retail, and restaurant projects throughout the US and around the world. Please visit us at http://www.nelsenpartners.com
- Variety of project types/opportunities – We’re not separated into ‘silo’ studios, allowing for our team members the opportunity for a diversity of project experiences.
- Professional development & growth – Knowledge building, continuing education opportunities, and project-level mentorship.
- Team diversity & engagement – 85+ talented professionals and growing, with frequent opportunities for collaboration and socializing.
- Healthy work/life balance – Hybrid work opportunities with flexible work hours.
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental/vision insurance; 401k matching; paid time off + closed week between Christmas and New Year’s; paid parental leave; ARE exam reimbursement & weekly study hours; license/AIA membership reimbursement; paid parking/transit; etc.
- Competitive compensation
We are looking for talented and dedicated professionals driven by design excellence, high quality buildings and spaces, collaboration, and professional development. Preferred qualifications include:
- Passion for great design & building science
- Strong design skills –sound design fundamentals, quality hand drawing, 3D design software proficiency
- Strong technical skills –technical understanding of building systems, codes and construction documentation
- Experienced –5+ years of commercial design experience, including master planning & mixed-use developments
- Team-oriented – successful collaborator in a high-energy design team environment
- Software proficiency – SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Lumion, Revit, AutoCAD, Bluebeam
- Registered Architect – preferred, not required
Interested and qualified professionals, please email a PDF of your resume and portfolio (no larger than 5mb) to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org