Job Posting 07.15.2021
Mustard Design Architects, founded in 1993, is located in Fredericksburg, Texas, a one hour drive from San Antonio and Austin. We bring innovation to the Texas Hill Country and have enjoyed the opportunity to work with a range of clients, from corporate developers, churches, educational facilities, theaters, retail, restaurants, commercial office buildings, wineries, breweries, and custom residential homes. We are a close-knit group that focuses on intra-office collaboration, positive encouragement, and professional advancement.
Job Description: Project Coordinator
The project coordinator will assist the needs of our Project Architects and Firm Principals, and will be responsible for carrying out tasks in a self-motivated process. Our work offers a broad range of project types and allows our interns to experience all aspects of the project from schematic design through completion of construction. We work closely to ensure IDP and ARE goals are achieved.
· Participation in client and consultant coordination meetings
· Documentation of existing buildings
· Schematic design assistant and document production
· Production of construction documents
· Participation in construction administration
· Project management and site visits
· Accredited architectural degree
· Three to Five (3-5) years of experience in an architectural office
· A proficient use of Revit 2017 or newer in an office setting,
Revit is our primary drafting software and is used exclusively throughout the design and project documentation phases
· Thorough knowledge of construction
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Pursuing architectural licensure
· Use of 3D modeling software, Revit 2017 or newer, Photoshop, Word, Excel, SketchUp in an office setting
· Five years or more of experience in an Architectural office
· Open office of (currently) twelve congenial and team minded employees.
· Non-smoking environment with pleasant background music
· Typically an 8-5 schedule with some flexibility and occasional overtime
· We offer competitive salary commensurate with experience, work/life balance, health benefits and office retirement program with up to a 3% contribution match
Qualified and interested applicants should submit a cover letter and résumé to:
Whitney Koch, AIA, NCARB, Principal: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org