Come work in the one of the fastest growing areas in Texas. Located in Fredericksburg, just a one hour drive from San Antonio and Austin. Our premier architectural firm brings innovative design to the Texas Hill Country. We work with a range of clients, from corporate developers, churches, educational facilities, theaters, retail, restaurants, commercial office buildings, wineries, breweries, and custom residential home builders. We are a close-knit, fun and focused group and encourage intra-office collaboration, and professional advancement. This is an in-person, in-office position.
Job Description: Project Coordinator
The project coordinator will assist the needs of our Project Architects and Firm Principals, and will be responsible for carrying out tasks in a self-motivated process. Our work offers a broad range of project types and allows our interns to experience all aspects of the project from schematic design through completion of construction. We work closely to ensure IDP and ARE goals are achieved.
· Participation in client and consultant coordination meetings
· Documentation of existing buildings
· Schematic design assistant and document production
· Production of construction documents
· Participation in construction administration
· Project management and site visits
· Accredited architectural degree
· Three to Five (3-5) years of experience in an architectural office
· A proficient use of Revit 2017 or newer in an office setting,
Revit is our primary drafting software and is used exclusively throughout the design and project documentation phases
· Thorough knowledge of construction
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Pursuing architectural licensure
· Use of 3D modeling software, Revit 2017 or newer, Photoshop, Word, Excel, SketchUp in an office setting
· Five years or more of experience in an Architectural office
· Open office of (currently) twelve congenial and team minded employees.
· Non-smoking environment with pleasant background music
· Typically an 8-5 schedule with some flexibility and occasional overtime
· We offer competitive salary commensurate with experience, work/life balance, health benefits and office retirement program with up to a 3% contribution match
Qualified and interested applicants should submit a cover letter and résumé to:
Whitney Koch, AIA, NCARB, Principal: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org