Job Posting 08/23/2021
Mustard Design Architects, founded in 1993, is located in Fredericksburg, Texas, a one hour drive from San Antonio and Austin. We bring innovation to the Texas Hill Country and have enjoyed the opportunity to work with a range of clients, from corporate developers, churches, educational facilities, theaters, retail, restaurants, commercial office buildings, wineries, breweries, and custom residential homes. We are a close-knit group that focuses on intra-office collaboration, positive encouragement, and professional advancement.
Job Description: Architect I
The Architect I will work with firm Principals on shared projects, direct and maintain their own projects and project schedules and will coordinate and collaborate with the firm Principals. They will be responsible for carrying out tasks in a self-motivated process. Our work offers a broad range of project types and complexities, and allows our Architects a diverse project base with opportunities to gain experience on various project types, without compartmentalization.
· Direct and lead client and consultant coordination meetings
· Work with firm Principals on shared projects
· Supervise the development of 3D Renderings, Site Planning and Construction Documents
· Responsible for assisting in and develop the production of construction documents in Revit
· Participate in intra-office meetings and collaboration
· Prepare administrative documents including meeting minutes, correspondences, punch lists
· Accredited architectural degree
· Near licensure or currently Registered
· Five to ten (5-10) years of professional experience
· A proficient use of Revit 2017 or newer in an office setting,
Revit is our primary drafting software and is used exclusively throughout the design and project documentation phases
· Thorough knowledge of construction, building technology, and structures
· Ability to work as part of a team and be self-motivated
· Use of 3D modeling software, Revit 2017 or newer, Photoshop, Word, Excel, SketchUp
· 8 years or more of experience in an Architectural office
· Open office of (currently) twelve congenial and team minded employees.
· Non-smoking environment with pleasant background music
· Typically an 8-5 schedule with some flexibility and occasional overtime
· We offer competitive salary commensurate with experience, work/life balance, health benefits and office retirement program with up to a 3% contribution match
Qualified and interested applicants should submit a cover letter and résumé to:
Whitney Koch, AIA, NCARB, Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com