Marsh and Associates, Inc. is currently searching for a talented, well-qualified Architect for our San Antonio headquarters office. Our projects include high-end commercial hospitality/resort design throughout the U.S. and abroad along with some regional luxury auto dealerships. MAI is one of the most awarded architectural firms specializing in clubhouse and hospitality design throughout the world.
Interested candidates should be detail-oriented and have a passion for high design and creative problem-solving as well as utilizing skills from Conceptual Design through Construction Phase Services. If you take great pride in developing beautiful and functional architecture, perhaps you can join our team.
· Candidates should have a minimum of seven years’ experience in the production of construction documents and performing Construction Administration services for commercial projects, preferably of Type II and Type V construction.
· Hospitality project experience is a plus.
· Degree in Architecture required, license preferred.
· Proficiency in AutoCAD required; Revit, Sketchup a plus; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator proficiency and graphic design skills a plus.
· Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects and manage production staff required.
· Competitive salary
· Health, Disability and Life insurance
· 401K plan with 4% employer match
· Flexible hours
· 3 weeks “Time Bank” paid time off plus holidays
· Casual office environment at our office in the Shops at La Cantera
· Exposure to all phases of a project, from Concept and Master Plan design through construction and closeout
Build your future with MAI. Visit our web site to see our work.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com