Marmon Mok, a leading Texas architectural practice located in San Antonio, will be expanding our architectural team and seeks a talented individual with demonstrated experience. Please submit resume and work samples (max 4MB), to: Mary Bartlett – Bartlett@marmonmok.com.
Work with clients and design team to develop architectural interior design solutions for commercial projects.
Assist in preparation of drawings for schematic design, design development, contract documents and construction administration
Communication between the client and Marmon Mok, ensuring timely resolution of client concerns and management of business issues including contracts and additional services
Assist with or have direct responsibility for design, translating client requirements to design criteria from conceptual design through installation
Be responsible for the complete integration of architectural interior design and technical aspects of the project
· Professional Design degree and License
· Strong design skills
· Advanced knowledge of project design process, construction documentation and administration
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong leadership and organization skills
· Ability to lead the interior design with the team
· Collaborative and professional
· Rendering skills
· Knowledge of commercial furniture and materials
Marmon Mok/Metroplan, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com