Website LK Design Group Inc.
LK Design Group Inc. experience includes corporate office, healthcare, retail, hospitality, industrial and residential work. LK Design Group is committed to providing service and efficiency for our clients. One measure of our success is the degree of repeat business we perform. Our clients include a wide range of private sector and governmental agencies throughout the United States.
The candidate will need to reflect our firm’s values for outstanding service, sustainability, collaboration and be willing to join a team that works in many architectural market segments. The candidates will be supervised by a Project Manager and work closely with LK Design Group staff to complete work.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in producing architectural commercial construction documents
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience producing construction documents in REVIT
- High level of proficiency in REVIT strongly desired
- High level of technical understanding of construction means and methods
- Responsible for creating and assisting in technical construction documentation and detailing
- Ability to communicate and work well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Self-motivated with an attention to detail and ability to self-supervise/ self-regulate
- Additional experience in software programs such as SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign and/or other 3D modeling/rendering software preferred
- Architectural bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in a NAAB Accredited program preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus program
- Paid vacation
- Company paid health insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Paid company holidays
- Charity and community involvement
Please send your resume to Kristin Savage, Kristin.firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com