Website LK Design Group Inc.
LK Design Group Inc. experience includes Corporate Office, Healthcare, Retail, Hospitality, Industrial and Residential work. We are currently hiring a highly motivated individual to fill full time position in our architectural technical staff.
The candidates will need to reflect our firm’s values for outstanding service, sustainability, collaboration and be willing to join a team that works in many architectural market segments.
The candidates will be supervised by a Project Manager and work closely with LK Design Group staff to complete work.
- 0-3 years’ experience in producing architectural commercial construction documents
- Proficiency in REVIT strongly desired
- Responsible for creating and assisting in technical construction documentation and detailing
- Ability to communicate and work well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Self-motivated with an attention to detail and ability to self-supervise/ self-regulate
- Additional experience in software programs such as SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign and/or other 3D modeling/rendering software preferred
- Architectural bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in a NAAB Accredited program preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible work schedule/some remote work
- Bonus program
- Paid vacation
- Company paid health insurance
- Retirement benefits – employer 401k match
- Paid company holidays
- Charity and community involvement
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com