Website IBI Group
We are a global architecture, engineering, planning, and technology firm defining the cities of tomorrow.
By connecting design and technology, we change how people experience their built environment. We work across disciplines to create the intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, and efficient infrastructure that shapes the way people live, move, learn, and heal.
With over 3,000 employees and 60+ offices around the world, we understand what it takes to work locally and scale globally.
IBI Group’s Houston office is in search of an Architectural Project Manager to join the Education team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leadership and coordination of the project team and the day-to-day management of projects. They will be a client champion and be involved in all phases of the project from concept development through construction.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity that will allow you to grow your career while working with a highly creative and collaborative team, dedicated to innovative problem solving and design excellence, then come discover what IBI Group has to offer.
Most of the things you’ll work on:
- Manage small-to-large project teams
- Work closely with office leadership in the development of the building design
- Oversee complete project development from concept to project completion
- Manage client expectations and needs
- Responsible for project budgets and scheduling
- Attend meetings and visit job sites
- Perform QAQC reviews of projects
- Provide mentoring to junior staff
You’ll need to have:
- 8 -10 years of professional experience
- Texas license preferred
- University Degree in Architecture or Equivalent
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- 3D Rendering skills in various platforms is a plus
- Strong 2D CAD and Revit experience
- Experience developing Sketchup models, using InDesign to produce presentation materials, a plus
- Developing support of construction documentation
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Self-motivated, well organized, with a demonstrated passion for design excellence
- Excellent verbal, written, and graphic skills
- Knowledge of educational projects preferred
- Ability to make presentations to clients, agencies and to the public
IBI Group is pleased to provide a competitive benefit package and pays association dues and licensing fees.
We request applicants submit a RESUME AND PORTFOLIO highlighting relevant work experience; please limit PDF files to 10MB.
As part of IBI Group’s selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer (as applicable under state law). These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification and driver’s license record
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IBI Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability.
To apply for this job please visit smrtr.io.