Website Fisher Heck Architects
Historic Preservation Architect
Fisher Heck seeks a self-motivated team member with a minimum of 5 years of professional architecture experience to join our Historic Preservation team. Our current projects include sites listed as Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks, National Register of Historic Places, and even UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Our work spans across the state of Texas with scope ranging from master planning, restoration, preservation, conservation, renovation, rehabilitation, and adaptive reuse. Our historic portfolio is a mix of private and public work, with several high-profile projects.
- Work in a team environment under the direction of a historic preservation project manager or principal.
- Maintain contact and coordinate with consultants and contractors.
- Maintain contact and coordinate with THC, OHP, HDRC, San Antonio Conservation Society, and other stakeholder groups.
- Maintain current and working knowledge of building codes, AIA documents, and procedures.
- Assist in preparing documents for multiple projects in Schematic Design through Contract Administration, including final completion reports.
- Assist in preparing presentation drawings and graphics for client meetings.
- Professionally Accredited BArch or MArch Degree.
- Certificate in Historic Preservation is preferred.
- Software proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and PowerPoint is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, and meet deadlines.
- Excitement to learn and work on projects of the highest quality.
Fisher Heck Architects offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including a hybrid 3/2 in-office/work-from-home environment.
Qualified candidates send resume and portfolio sample to Mark Navarro, AIA at MNavarro@fisherheck.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com