Website Facility Programming and Consulting
Architectural Programming and Planning Firm
Facility Programming and Consulting is seeking an architectural planner to assist in the creation of building programs, space analyses, and master plan programming support for a range of Higher Education, Municipal and Federal clients throughout Texas, the United States, and abroad. In this position, you will have the opportunity to develop architectural programs for a wide variety of project and building types, gaining valuable exposure to the critical programmatic elements of a project that will set the course for the future success of a building or campus. This includes, at a minimum, the analysis of functional relationships, utilization, project schedules, departmental organization, personnel and enrollment forecasting, demographics, space types, density, and facility benchmarks. This job is for the person that enjoys working with people, developing client relationships, and is team-oriented. This position works with architects, owners, and users but it is not a design position.
· Knowledge and ability to use analytical and problem-solving techniques, including extreme attention to detail.
· Strong relationship building skills, communication skills, ability to clearly communicate message to internal and external clients.
· Ability to complete tasks and produce deliverables independently.
· Proficiency in AutoCAD as well as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office to include a high level of knowledge in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Ability to give precise engaging presentations is desired, but not required.
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in architecture, interior architecture, interior design, industrial design, or planning.
· Previous experience in the field of architecture.
· 20 days PTO
· Competitive Healthcare packages
· Dog-friendly office (must like dogs)
· Walking distance to the Pearl
San Antonio, Texas. Some business travel is anticipated.
Full-Time/Regular. Salary will be competitive with an equivalent position (based on education, experience, and certifications) at a traditional design firm.
Katherine McGuyre, Director of Business Development
See our web page at www.facilityprogramming.com
To apply for this job please visit facilityprogramming.com+ .