Website Douglas Architects, Inc.
Celebrating 15 years in San Antonio
Architect Level I or II
Douglas Architects, Inc. is seeking an Architect Level I or Level II with 5-15 years of experience. We are looking for a talented, creative and motivated professional who wants to be a part of a dynamic design studio, working on impactful urban projects. The position offers the opportunity to work on a variety of project types, as well as significant growth potential and professional development in all aspects of design.
· Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and other design software
· 5-10 years of architectural practice experience
· LEED AP encouraged
· Self-motivated, quality minded and detail-oriented
· Good organization skills
· Ability to assist / contribute to all phases of the design process
· Experience / technical knowledge in architecture / design / construction
· Able to work well under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Ability to interact / communicate well with Principals, Project Manager and Interns
Douglas Architects, Inc. (DAI) is an award-winning firm located in San Antonio. Founded in 2007, DAI is an urban-focused design firm that provides planning, preservation, architecture, and interior design services. DAI offers competitive benefits and salary commensurate with experience.
Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com