Website Douglas Architects, Inc.
Douglas Architects, Inc. is seeking an experienced professional for a full-time position as an Architectural Intern. We are looking for a talented, creative, and motivated professional who wants to be a part of a dynamic design team that is focused on making positive changes to the built environment.
· Bachelors or master’s degree in architecture
· Minimum of 2 years, preferably 3 to 5 years of architectural practice experience, LEED AP encouraged
· Self-motivated, quality minded and detail oriented
· Good organization skills
· Good Sketch-Up modeling skills
· Good Photoshop and InDesign skills
· Ability to assist / contribute to all phases of the design process
· Experience / technical knowledge in architecture / design / construction
· Able to work well under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Ability to interact / communicate well with Principals and Project Manager
· SketchUp, AutoCAD, Revit, InDesign, Photoshop, MS Word & Excel
· Professional Degree (Architecture) from an accredited institution (either 4 year plus Master of Architecture or 5-year professional degree).
Douglas Architects offers competitive benefits, an attractive, quality work environment and competitive salary (commensurate with experience).
Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com