Website Dibello Architects, PLLC
Dibello Architects, PLLC in New Braunfels, Texas is seeking applicants with experience in traditional high-end residential architecture for the position of Project Manager.
The PM will be responsible for the management and development of the project from inception to completion of construction.
- Professional degree in architecture.
- Licensed, or on path to becoming licensed.
- Skilled in leading a project team and project management.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
- Confidence and professionalism in working with clients and consultants.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Adobe Suite.
- Experience working on traditional high-end custom residential projects in all phases.
- Competitive pay based on qualifications.
- Eligible for performance-based bonuses.
- Group Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance.
- Firm established in 2010; creative, stable working environment; friendly people.
- Office is in a renovated 1880’s house in Historic Downtown New Braunfels in the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
- Firm is a Professional Member of the Institute of Classical Architecture & Art – Texas Chapter and winner of Honorable Mention in the 2012 John Staub Awards.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com