Dibello Architects, PLLC is seeking applicants for a full time Bookkeeper / Office Manager.
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, monthly financial reports
Administrative assistance to CEO and staff
- Set up new projects in QuickBooks and create project binders
- Manage software subscriptions; buy office supplies
- Maintain common areas in the office building
- Coordinate lunch & learn presentations
- Answer and direct phone calls; greet visitors
Sales assistance to CEO
- Initial phone calls and email follow-up with project leads
- Update the CRM that organizes all of the leads
- 3+ years of bookkeeping / administrative experience
- High School diploma required. Associate’s Degree and/or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficient with QuickBooks Desktop
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy and organization
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong analytical skills and ability to multi-task without sacrificing quality
- Office experience in Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry a PLUS.
- Firm established in 2010; creative, stable working environment; friendly people.
- Office is in a renovated 1880’s house in Historic Downtown New Braunfels in the beautiful Texas Hill Country.