Dibello Architects, PLLC, a traditional architecture firm in New Braunfels, Texas, is seeking applicants for the Architectural Staff position.
- Assist the PM and Project Designer with design and execution of the project.
- Professional degree in architecture. (B Arch, M Arch, or equal)
- Licensed or on path to licensure.
- 2 – 5 years or more of professional experience with an emphasis on traditional high-end custom residential projects.
- A portfolio documenting work experience that demonstrates a passion for vernacular, traditional, and classical architecture.
- Drawing and presentation skills in various media. AutoCAD. SketchUp. Adobe Suite.
- Competitive pay based on qualifications. Eligible for performance-based bonuses.
- Firm established in 2010; creative, stable working environment; friendly people.
- Office is in a renovated 1880’s house in Historic Downtown New Braunfels in the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
- Firm is a Professional Member of the Institute of Classical Architecture & Art – Texas Chapter and winner of Honorable Mention in the 2012 John Staub Awards.
- Please submit a cover letter and resume with samples of your work that best illustrate your qualifications to Dale Dibello, AIA. firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com