Website CARD AND COMPANY Architects pllc
Join our established studio with a start-up minded culture. For this gig, you must be a jack-of-all trades with strong design and presentation skills. We are ready to hire but understand that good things take time. Fit matters. Reach out if you are interested now or want to discuss future opportunities.
Who we are:
- A 4 year-old firm quietly building a portfolio of meaningful projects in San Antonio and the across the Hill Country
- A growing team of architects and designers with 70+ years of experience
- An eclectic mix of projects including adaptive use, boutique commercial, single-family & multi-family residential, mixed-use, historic rehabilitation, camps, master planning…
- A team that values integrity and individual responsibility, and seeks clients with similar values
- A remote work culture, even before COVID, that allows flexibility of how, when, and where the job gets done
An urban San Antonio studio for client meetings, touching base, and collaboration
- A firm that looks to have our team mirror the diversity of the city where we live
What you would do:
- Provide design support, iterations and ideation based upon the principal’s lead. However, the best idea wins.
- Prepare renderings and presentations based upon firm standards
Apply if you:
- Available for remote work 10-15 hours per week as a 1099 employee
- Are able to meet in our San Antonio studio on occasion or via ZOOM
- Have received a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Are proficient with all things Adobe
- Know Sketchup well enough to transfer design concepts into other software
- Are a master of Lumion, Enscape, or similar.
- Have interests outside of work and architecture
- Value people and relationships more than buildings
Contact Jonathan R. Card, AIA at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding our firm and this opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com