Website CARD AND COMPANY Architects pllc
Join our established studio with a start-up minded culture. For this gig, you must be a jack-of-all trades with strong design and presentation skills. We are ready to hire but understand that good things take time. Fit matters. Reach out if you are interested now or want to discuss future opportunities.
Who we are:
- A 4 year-old firm quietly building a portfolio of meaningful projects in San Antonio and the across the Hill Country
- A growing team of architects and designers with 70+ years of experience
- An eclectic mix of projects including adaptive use, boutique commercial, single-family & multi-family residential, mixed-use, historic rehabilitation, camps, master planning…
- A team that values integrity and individual responsibility, and seeks clients with similar values
- A remote work culture, even before COVID, that allows flexibility of how, when, and where the job gets done
- An urban San Antonio studio for client meetings, touching base, and collaboration
- A firm that looks to have our team mirror the diversity of the city where we live
What you would do:
- Provide design support, iterations and ideation based upon the principal’s lead. However, the best idea wins.
- Spend a quarter of your working hours preparing visualizations and presentations
- Half your week will be spent moving projects through production and construction
- Remaining hours will be utilized to further your work related professional goals with support from our principal and staff
Apply if you:
- Are based in San Antonio, or are willing to be, at least three days a week
- Have received a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
have 8-12 years of professional experience
- More than ‘like’ Revit
- Are proficient with all things Adobe
- Know Sketchup well enough to transfer design concepts into other software
- Are a master of Lumion, Enscape, or similar.
want to advance our studio’s proficiency in the use of other software and design tools
- Have interests outside of work and architecture
- Value people and relationships more than buildings
Contact Jonathan R. Card, AIA at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding our firm and this opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com