Website B&A Architects, Inc.
B&A Architects, Inc. has positions open for candidates with prior experience managing projects in an architectural firm setting.
B&A is an architectural firm that provides services in a variety of project types including multi-family, hotels, small commercial, historic and adaptive-use, and higher-education. The firm has operated from San Antonio for over 40 years with projects both in the South Texas region and nationally.
Preferred qualifications for candidates:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
· Architectural License or working to complete their NCARB testing
· Min. 5 years or related work experience
· Ability to manage multiple small/medium projects
· Ability to communicate with clients and staff
· Understanding of building codes and accessibility guidelines
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes a benefits package.
Find us at www.ba-architects.com
Candidates may email resumes, portfolio, and references to Miguel Saldana at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org