Alta Architects, Inc.
Alta Architects is currently seeking an experienced DESIGN PROFESSIONAL with an interest in all phases of Architectural Projects to work under the direct supervision of a Project Manager/Architect. Candidate is committed to creative design solutions, exceptional quality work, and the desire to grow quickly in experience and responsibility.
WHO WE ARE:
Alta Architects, formerly Munoz & Company, is a multi-faceted and award-winning architectural design firm with more than 95 years of experience. We enjoy a diverse architectural practice that encompasses Large Public and Private work including Governmental, Institutional, Educational, Cultural, Corporate, Mix-use, and Multi-Family Housing. We have changed our name but not our passion for architecture.
3+ years’ post grad experience with employment in Architectural firms
PREFERRED EDUCATION & BACKGROUND:
Experience with multi-family developments
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from an accredited program preferred
CANDIDATES REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITES:
· Develop architectural and construction drawings, under direct Project Manager/Architect supervision, for all phases of Design (SD, DD, CD, and CA) utilizing Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD
· Working knowledge of building materials and assemblies, weatherproofing, detailing, building codes, site planning, civil, structural, mechanical, and acoustical engineering.
· Develop high quality renderings and project visualization.
· Engage, collaborate, and problem solve with clients, consultants, contractors, and other team members
WHAT ALTA CAN OFFER YOU:
· A commitment to staff growth and professional development
· Excellent compensation and benefits
· A beautifully renovated office in the popular South Flores (SoFlo) neighborhood
· Remote working opportunities
· Company Paid Employee Medical, Vision, Life and LTD Insurance
· 10 Company Paid Holiday’s + Company Wide Holiday Week Off
· 2 Weeks Paid Vacation + 1 Personal Day
· Matching 401(k)
· Flexible Work Schedule
Alta is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.
To apply: Submit resume and portfolio samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org; with Job Code DPMF2022
For more information about Alta Architects visit our website at www.alta-architects.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com