Website Alamo Architects
Together, Everybody Wins.
ALAMO ARCHITECTS is seeking qualified candidates for a Project Manager/Job Captain position in San Antonio. The position requires experience leading and managing all aspects of the Design Process, Project Technical Development and Coordination, Construction Documents production and Construction Observation.
- Professional Degree in Architecture – B Arch, M Arch (post professional) or M Arch as a first professional degree.
- 8+ years of professional experience
- Understanding and capability with Revit (BIM) as a design and production tool.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Licensed Architect
Qualified individuals should forward resumes and brief portfolio to: email@example.com
Alamo Architects is deeply rooted in San Antonio and driven by our core values; Work as a Collective — Grow Community/Nurture Relationships — Listen with Empathy/Act with Intention — Be Curious/Design Respectfully — Work Seriously/Have Fun. Founded in 1984, we are a broad-based architectural practice guided by our highly tenured senior professionals as well as our next-generation leaders.
Further Background: www.alamoarchitects.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org