Website Alamo Architects
Together, Everybody Wins.
ALAMO ARCHITECTS is seeking qualified candidates for an Architect / Intern Architect position in San Antonio. Individuals should have a strong sense of design and exhibit technical skill in their experience.
- Degree in Architecture: Pre-professional (B of Art/Sci in Architecture – minimum) or Professional (B Arch, M Arch) preferred
- 3-7 years of professional experience in design, detailing and construction documents preferred
- Proficiency utilizing Revit (BIM) in Design and Construction Documentation
- Strong personal organizational skills
- Licensed Architect or actively seeking licensure.
Qualified individuals should forward resumes and brief portfolio to: email@example.com
Alamo Architects is deeply rooted in San Antonio and driven by our core values; Work as a Collective — Grow Community/Nurture Relationships — Listen with Empathy/Act with Intention — Be Curious/Design Respectfully — Work Seriously/Have Fun. Founded in 1984, we are a broad-based architectural practice guided by our highly tenured senior professionals as well as our next-generation leaders.
Further background: www.alamoarchitects.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org