Website Adler Architecture
Commercial architecture firm
Project Architect / Job Captain
Adler Architecture is an architecture firm specializing in healthcare and complex commercial projects. We are seeking a full-time, United States licensed, NCARB-certified Architect or a licensure candidate who is in the process of fulfilling the NCARB work experience criteria (AXP). Must have some experience in healthcare, commercial, and classical design architecture. Candidates that fit this description but who would prefer a contract labor position are also welcome to apply. Our company is fully remote, so candidates from outside the Austin area and other states are welcome to apply. The position may require some travel.
Must have experience with and be proficient in:
- the use of AutoCAD.
- drafting and assembling plans related to non-combustible construction.
- understanding IBC building codes and ADA codes.
- familiarity with spec book assembly and product data research.
- Microsoft Project and assembling project schedules.
- quality-control mechanisms for project delivery.
- AIA contract documents.
Responsibilities for the position will include:
- producing highly coordinated, quality-oriented drawings.
- being responsive and able to regularly communicate on the phone and other internet communication platforms.
- setting obtainable project schedules.
- coordinating commercial projects from start to finish.
Salary based on qualifications and experience. Please submit your resume to email@example.com .
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org