Website Acuform Architecture
Design. Develop. Experience.
We are a progressive architecture firm committed to serving our clients, improving our community and supporting our team. We offer competitive compensation packages including health insurance and profit sharing along with a fun and casual work environment including options for remote work and flexible hours. Our work includes a variety of commercial projects including retail, offices, daycare, grocery, automotive and heavy equipment facilities.
You are an experienced team leader seeking great growth opportunities. You are familiar with all aspects of the design and construction process from site planning and building design to construction details and methods. You are personable, well-organized and possess strong planning and communication skills and remain committed to the success of each project. You learn from experiences and continuously seek improvement yet are patient and willing to mentor others as they pursue their professional aspirations.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Manage project schedules and delivery milestones on concurrent projects
- Lead design team with design development and document preparation
- Direct and instruct inner-office technical personnel with specific tasks
- Research relevant building components, systems and technologies
- Coordinate the services of other design professionals and consultants
- Resolve constructability conflicts and secure regulatory approvals
- Communicate with clients, consultants and contractors (written and oral)
- Assist with bidding and construction contracts preparations
- Administer the architectural duties of the construction contracts
- Education: Professional degree in architecture
- Experience: 5-7 years of related work experience
- Licensure: Preferred but not required
- Must be proficient in Autodesk Revit
- Must have personal vehicle for use during the work day
- Must be capable of climbing ladders and maneuvering construction sites
Interested candidates who meet the requirements, please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com