Assistant Project Manager
Website Acuform Architecture
Design. Develop. Experience.
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
We are a progressive architecture firm committed to serving our clients, improving our community and supporting our team. We offer competitive compensation packages including health insurance and profit sharing along with a fun and casual work environment including options for remote work and flexible hours. Our work includes a variety of commercial projects including retail, offices, industrial, grocery, automotive and heavy equipment facilities.
You should be familiar with the entire design and build process. You must be capable of independently resolving minor design/planning challenges, coordinating multiple design disciplines and reviewing construction documentation to confirm compliance. You will also assist Firm Principals and Project Managers on larger, more complicated projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Model schematic design alternatives incorporating client program
- Research materials, systems and components for incorporation into projects
- Establish and maintain project budget and schedule for small projects
- Coordinate the services of other design professionals and consultants
- Resolve constructability conflicts and secure regulatory approvals
- Communicate with clients, consultants and contractors (written and oral)
- Assist with project bidding, negotiate and prepare contracts for construction
- Manage submittals, RFI’s and change orders during construction
- Assist with project closeout tasks including record documents and warranty services
- Education: Professional degree in architecture
- Experience: 3-5 years of related work experience
- Must have personal vehicle for use for project related activities during work day
- Must be capable of maneuvering around construction sites and climbing ladders
Interested candidates who meet the requirements, please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org