Website Acuform Architecture
Design. Develop. Experience.
We are a progressive architecture firm committed to serving our clients, improving our community and supporting our team. We offer competitive compensation packages including health insurance and profit sharing along with a fun and casual work environment including options for remote work and flexible hours. Our work includes a variety of commercial projects including retail, offices, industrial, grocery, automotive and heavy equipment facilities.
You should have a basic understanding of building design and the construction process. You will need to be a self-starter, able to work independently and efficiently and remain eager to take on new tasks. You must have a mix of technical and creative abilities and be able to apply these attributes to daily work activities. You will be responsible for completing minor design exercises, preparing design documents including illustrations, generating and revising construction drawings, and assisting with the bidding and procurement of construction services. You will be afforded the exposure to a broad range of professional activities and work closely to ensure IDP credits are achieved and growth within the firm is realized.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Generate 3D building model using Autodesk Revit
- Develop site plans, building plans, sections, elevations, and details
- Make revisions to drawings as directed by professional staff
- Independently research building materials, systems, components, and details
- Prepare design documents including finish sample boards and illustrations
- Assist in the procurement of forms, documents, and table for governmental reviews
- Record and log construction activities and prepare field observation reports
- Organize Revit files in accordance with office standards
- Education: Professional degree in architecture
- Experience: 0-3 years of related work experience
- Must be proficient in Autodesk Revit
- Must have personal vehicle for use during work day
- Must be capable of maneuvering around construction sites and climbing ladders
Interested candidates who meet the requirements, please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org