18th ANNUAL AIA/SA SKI TRIP
SKI TRIP TO STEAMBOAT SPRINGS COLORADO
JANUARY 29TH TO FEBRUARY 2nd 2015
Steamboat is a unique blend of the Old and New West with over 27 feet of legendary “champagne powder” every season. Imagine over 3000 skiable acres, no lift lines, and ski terrain for every level of ability. The lodging for the trip is at the Phoenix Condominiums just a short distance from the ski hill, and features fully equipped kitchens, spacious rooms, a large living room with fireplace and an onsite heated swimming pool and hot tub.
Add to that multiple continuing education classes and your own private chef serving you a hot breakfast each morning. It’s the perfect way to relax, earn some CE credits, hit the slopes and spend time with your fellow architects and industry friends.
PACKAGE PRICE > $1148 per person
Includes the following:
* Roundtrip airfare from San Antonio to Steamboat Hayden Airport (other cities available)
* Roundtrip ground transfers in shared vans from airport to property
* 4 nights lodging w/tax in Steamboat at Phoenix Condominiums 75 yards from gondola
* 3 day all mountain lift ticket at Steamboat Springs Mountain
* AIA meetings and informative programs
* Full Hot Breakfast every morning prepared by AIA’s own chef
* Après Ski hors d’ oeuvres and cocktails every afternoon
* Special hospitality functions, events and a few surprises
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!